B&R’s FLOORING INSTALLATION PROCESS
Hardwood Floor Installation
- All sub-floors are prepped and are tested for correct moisture content.
- Floors installed perpendicular to sub-floor joists.
- All products are stored in a climate controlled warehouse.
- We use 15 lb. moisture barrier prior to installation.
- All methods of installation follow the NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association) guidelines.
Sanding and Finishing
- All flooring is inspected prior to work being performed.
- On-site custom staining is available.
- We use high quality professional oil and waterborne finishes.
- We use state of the art dust containment equipment for the best professional results.
- Specialized crews for both sanding and finishing processes.
- All crews are trained and follow NFWA (National Wood Flooring Association) guidelines
- Customer care and maintenance instruction provided.
- All sub-floors and walls are evaluated and prepped for installation.
- All cement board is glued and nailed to sub-floor, walls and surrounds prior to tile installation
- All tile work is installed per NTA (National Tile Association) guidelines.
- All sub-floors are prepped and are evaluated for installation
- All carpeting is stretched and installed per industry standards