B&R Hardwood and Tile has spent the past 17 years installing all types of flooring. What sets us apart from our competition is our access to many hardwood products through multiple distributors. We follow National Wood Flooring Guidelines in our installation process and spend extra time educating our customers about humidity control, acclimation, and hardwood floor care.
We offer free in home consultations so that we can meet with you, listen to your needs and research products that will fit your space and design. We then provide a bid with flooring suggestions and pricing. If you like what we have to say, we bring flooring samples to your home so that you can see the flooring in your home setting. We have found that this approach gives customers time to select the best product for their home without feeling rushed. Most installations take about a week for hardwood flooring installation.
We specialize in exotic flooring such as; Brazilian Teak, Amendiom, Brazilian Walnut, Tigerwood, Acacia, Bamboo, and other exotic woods.
We have several signature lines that are very popular with our customers:
- Appalachian Hardwood www.appalachianflooring.com
- Real Wood www.realwoodfloors.com/products/
- Bella Cera www.bellacerafloors.com
- Vintage www.vintageflooring.com
- Kahrs www.kahrs.com
We offer the following services:
- Design consultation in your home. We bring the show room to you offering a diverse collection of hardwood products in all price ranges.
- Furnishing and installing prefinished solid hardwood Flooring
- Furnishing and installing Prefinished Engineered Hardwood
- Furnishing, installing, sanding, and finishing unfinished hardwood
- Installation of customer provided hardwood
- Installation of Laminate and Vinyl plank click to lock flooring
- Carpet installation
- Demolition of existing flooring at competitive pricing
- Trim and base shoe installation
- Education on various hardwood products, humidity control and product care/maintenance.